There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to do in Ripton, Vermont! For starters, the entire town is very welcoming and accommodating to young children. Many of the businesses in town offer discounts or special services for families with young kids. In addition, there are plenty of parks and playgrounds for kids to explore. The RipTon Covered Bridge is also a popular spot for families, as it is both safe and scenic. Overall, Ripton is a great place for families with young children to visit and explore!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ripton, Vermont
1. Take a hike through the woods – There are plenty of hiking trails in Ripton that are perfect for kids. explore the surroundings and take in the fresh air.
2. Visit the local library – The Ripton Community Library is a great place to take kids. There are plenty of books to read, and it’s a quiet place to relax.
3. Play at the park – There are several parks in Ripton, and they’re all great places for kids to play. From swings to slides to monkey bars, there’s something for everyone.
4. Go fishing – Ripton is home to several lakes and ponds, all of which are great for fishing. Grab a pole and see what you can catch!
5. Go strawberry picking – In the summer months, head to a local farm to pick some fresh strawberries. It’s a fun activity for kids, and you’ll get to enjoy some delicious berries too.
6. Make a fort – Kids will love making their own fort, whether it’s in the living room or out in the yard. Grab some blankets and pillows and let their imaginations run wild.
7. Go for a bike ride – Ripton is a great place to go for a bike ride. There are plenty of scenic routes to take, and it’s a great way to get some exercise.
8. Have a picnic – Pack a lunch and head to one of Ripton’s parks for a picnic. It’s a great way to spend a sunny day.
9. Collect leaves – Fall is a great time to go leaf collecting. See how many different types of leaves you can find, and then bring them home to press.
10. Go sledding – When the snow falls, head to a nearby hill for some sledding fun. It’s the perfect way to spend a winter day.