Ripon, Wisconsin, is a great place for kids to explore and have fun. There are many kid-friendly things to do in Ripon, such as visiting the Ripon Historical Society Museum, playing at one of the city’s many parks, or visiting the Green Lake Zoo. The Ripon Historical Society Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Ripon and see some of the city’s old artifacts. The city’s parks are perfect for playing games, exploring nature, or just running around and having fun. The Green Lake Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals, and it also has a playground and a petting zoo. There are also many kid-friendly events that take place in Ripon throughout the year, such as the Ripon Friendship Festival, the Ripon Corn Festival, and the Ripon Chocolate Festival.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ripon, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Little White Schoolhouse. The Little White Schoolhouse is a historic one-room schoolhouse that is now a museum. It is located in Ripon’s Historic District and is open for tours.
2. Go for a swim at White Pillars Park. White Pillars Park is a beautiful park located on the Rock River. It has a swimming beach, picnic areas, and a playground.
3. Take a hike on the MacKenzie Environmental Center Trails. The MacKenzie Environmental Center is a nature center with miles of trails to explore. It is also home to a variety of animals, including deer, coyotes, and birds of prey.
4. Play miniature golf at Golfland. Golfland is an indoor miniature golf course that also has arcade games and a snack bar.
5. Visit the Ripon Historical Society Museum. The Ripon Historical Society Museum is housed in a historic building and features exhibits on the history of Ripon and the surrounding area.
6. Go fishing at Lake Winnebago. Lake Winnebago is Wisconsin’s largest inland lake and is a popular spot for fishing, swimming, and boating.
7. Visit the Ripon College campus. Ripon College is a small liberal arts college located in the heart of Ripon. The campus is beautiful and features several historic buildings.
8. Have a picnic at Spring Lake Park. Spring Lake Park is a large park with a playground, picnic areas, a basketball court, and a trail around the lake.
9. Go bowling at Village Lanes. Village Lanes is a local bowling alley that has league bowling and open bowling.
10. Play laser tag at Q-Zar. Q-Zar is an indoor laser tag facility that also has arcade games.