There’s plenty for kids to do in Ringsted! For starters, they can explore the restored castle ruins and learn all about Denmark’s history. Or, they can take a leisurely stroll (or bike ride) through the adjoining park. Kids will also enjoy visiting the Open Air Museum, which reconstructs Danish village life from the past. And don’t forget the playgrounds! There are several located throughout the town, so kids can run, jump and play to their heart’s content. Finally, families can enjoy a lovely picnic in one of Ringsted’s many green spaces.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ringsted, Denmark
1. Visit the Kringelborg Castle.
2. Take a walk through the Ringsted Cathedral.
3. Visit the Viking Museum.
4. Go on a nature walk through the Ringsted Woods.
5. Visit the Ringsted Monastery.
6. Have a picnic in one of Ringsted’s parks.
7. Visit the Ringsted town square.
8. Ride bikes around town.
9. Buy some ice cream from one of the local ice cream shops.
10. Play in the playgrounds at one of the local parks.