There are many kid friendly things to do in Ridgewood, New Jersey! For example, you can go to the library and check out books, movies, and video games. The library also has events such as story time and crafts. You can also go to the park and play on the playground, swing on the swings, and run around. If you like animals, you can visit the pet store or the zoo. And, of course, you can always go out to eat with your family or friends. There are lots of kid friendly restaurants in Ridgewood, New Jersey!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ridgewood, New Jersey
1. Visit the historic Bradley Beach where you can swim, fish, or just enjoy the view.
2. Ridgewood is home to the world’s largest collection of teddy bears at the display in Van Nest Hall.
3. Go on a nature hike at the Wildwood Preserve which features over 1000 acres of woods and meadows.
4. Attend a show at the Ridgewood Performing Arts Center, a state-of-the-art theater that hosts a variety of events throughout the year.
5. Learn about Ridgewood’s history at the Ridgewood Historical Society Museum which features exhibits on the village’s past.
6. Visit the Bergen County Zoo which is home to over 400 animals from around the world.
7. Have a picnic lunch at one of Ridgewood’s many parks including Graydon Pool Park, Veterans Memorial Field, or Hosmer Pond Park.
8. Take a dip in the pool at the Ridgewood Recreation Center which features an Olympic-sized pool, a waterslide, and a kiddie pool.
9. Go ice skating at the Richard J. Corbett Ice Arena, a public skating rink that offer open skate sessions throughout the week.
10. Play a round of miniature golf at one of Ridgewood’s two courses, Safari Golf or Fun City.