Ridgeway, Wisconsin is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of things to do to keep them entertained, whether it’s exploring the great outdoors or checking out some of the local attractions.
For kids who love being active, there’s hiking and biking trails nearby, perfect for exploring with the family. Or head to the water for some swimming and fishing fun.
If your kids are looking for a more relaxed vacation, there are plenty of activities for them too. Take a stroll through historic downtown Ridgeway, visit the local museums, or just spend some time relaxing at your hotel or rental property.
No matter what your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to do in Ridgeway, Wisconsin!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ridgeway, Wisconsin
1. Visit the International Crane Foundation – The International Crane Foundation is a great place to learn about cranes and see them up close. There are also many other animals to see, including kangaroos, ostriches, and bison.
2. Play at Governor Dodge State Park – Governor Dodge State Park is a great place to explore nature and spend time outdoors. There are miles of hiking trails, a beach, and plenty of space to run around and play.
3. Go fishing at Lake Wisconsin – Lake Wisconsin is a great place to go fishing. There are many different species of fish to catch, and the views are beautiful.
4. Attend a show at the Opera House – The Opera House hosts many different kinds of shows throughout the year. You can see everything from Broadway musicals to local plays.
5. Visit the Wright Museum of Art – The Wright Museum of Art is a great place to see some of the world’s most famous paintings and sculptures. There is also a gift shop where you can buy souvenirs.
6. Taste test at the Wisconsin Dells Chocolate Factory – The Wisconsin Dells Chocolate Factory is a great place to taste some delicious chocolate. They also offer tours of the factory so you can see how the chocolate is made.
7. Cool off at Noah’s Ark Waterpark – Noah’s Ark Waterpark is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There are many different slides and rides, and the kids will love it.
8. Ride the Mid-Continent Railway Museum – The Mid-Continent Railway Museum is a great place to take a ride on a real train. You can also learn about the history of railroads in the United States.
9.Explore the Milwaukee Public Museum – The Milwaukee Public Museum is a great place to learn about different cultures and the natural world. There are many different exhibits to see, and the kids will love it.
10. Check out the animals at the Henry Vilas Zoo – The Henry Vilas Zoo is a great place to see many different kinds of animals. You can also learn about their habitats and how they live.