Ridgeland is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do, including the following:
The Children’s Museum of Eau Claire is a great place to take kids of all ages. There are interactive exhibits on a variety of topics, from dinosaurs to music.
The Chippewa Valley Zoo is another great option for families. They have a variety of animals, from lions and tigers to monkeys and reptiles.
The Log Cabin Village is a must-see for families with young children. They have a variety of old-fashioned log cabins, as well as a General Store and an Ice Cream Shop.
If you’re looking for something a little more active, there’s also the Eau Claire Children’s Theater. They offer a variety of performances throughout the year, ranging from musicals to plays.
No matter what your family is interested in, you’re sure to find something to do in Ridgeland that everyone will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ridgeland, Wisconsin
1. Go fishing at Lake Laura. With its calm waters and scenic views, Lake Laura is a great place to take the kids fishing. There is a designated fishing pier for those who don’t have a boat.
2. Play a round of mini golf at Pirate’s Cove. This 18-hole course is sure to be a hit with the kids. After your round, be sure to visit the on-site arcade.
3. Take a scenic drive down Highway 12. This winding road takes you through some of Wisconsin’s most beautiful countryside.
4. Visit the Treehouse Wildlife Center. This Center is home to over 100 animals, including eagles, owls, and bobcats. The kids will love getting up close and personal with these amazing creatures.
5. Go for a hike at the jeopard Yonkers State Park. This park offers a variety of hiking trails, perfect for a family outing.
6. Visit the Octagon House Museum. This unique house was built in the 1800s and is full of fascinating history. The kids will love exploring all the nooks and crannies of this one-of-a-kind house.
7. Play in the water at Lake Michigan. There are many beaches along Lake Michigan where the kids can splash around and build sandcastles.
8. explore the shops in Downtown Ridgeland. From toy stores to candy shops, there’s something for everyone Downtown.
9. Visit the Ridgeland Public Library. The Library offers a variety of kid-friendly activities, including story time and film showings.
10. Have a picnic lunch at one of Ridgeland’s many parks. With plenty of green space to spread out, the kids will have a blast running around and playing games.