There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Richlandtown, Pennsylvania! Start your visit at the Richlandtown Library, where kids can check out books, use the computers, and participate in various programs. Then, head over to the Richlandtown Park to explore the playground, picnic areas, and hiking trails. For a little bit of history, stop by the Richlandtown Heritage Museum or the Benjamin Borough House. Don’t forget to refuel with a bite to eat at one of the town’s many kid-friendly restaurants, like the Diner on Main or BJ’s Pizza. And finally, end your day with some fun at Richlandtown Bowl, an arcade, or the Richlandtown Community Pool.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Richlandtown, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Richlandtown Library. The Library offers a variety of kid-friendly programming including story times, puppet shows, and educational programs.
2. Play at Richlandtown Park. The Park features a playground,Picnic pavilions, a basketball court, and a walking trail.
3. Walk the Richlandtown Heritage Trail. The Trail is a 1.5 mile long walking trail that passes by historic sites and landmarks.
4. Visit the Richlandtown Museum. The Museum features exhibits on the history of Richlandtown and the local area.
5. Go for a swim at the Richlandtown Community Pool. The pool offers a variety of swimming lessons and open swim times.
6. Visit the Richlandtown Zoo. The Zoo features a variety of animals including bears, tigers, and monkeys.
7. Attend a performance at the Richlandtown Performing Arts Center. The Center offers a variety of kid-friendly performances throughout the year.
8. Go fishing at the Richlandtown Fishing Pond. The Fishing Pond is stocked with a variety of fish including bass, trout, and catfish.
9. Play miniature golf at the Richlandtown Miniature Golf Course. The Course features 18 holes of miniature golf.
10. Get ice cream at the Richlandtown Creamery. The Creamery offers a variety of ice cream flavors, shakes, and sundaes.