Richardson, Texas, is a great place for families with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do, including visiting the Richardson Mariculture Center, the Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary, the Cavanaugh Flight Museum, and the Dallas World Aquarium. The Rosenberg Railroad Museum is also a must-see for kids who love trains. Other great kid-friendly attractions in Richardson include the Bowie Nature Park, the Fairview Farmstead, and the Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Richardson, Texas
1. Visit the Santa Fe Railway Museum to learn about the history of the Santa Fe Railway.
2. Explore the grounds of the University of Texas at Dallas.
3. Visit the Frontiers of Flight Museum to learn about the history of flight.
4. Go for a swim at the Breckinridge Park Pool.
5. Play frisbee or catch at the Breckinridge Park Disc Golf Course.
6. Visit the Richardson Public Library.
7. Play at the Richardson Adventure Playground.
8. Visit the Armstrong Park and Nature Preserve.
9. Play at the Huffhines Park ArtPlayground.
10. Go fishing at the Galatyn Park Pond.