There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Ribeira, Spain. One of the most popular attractions is the Aquarium Finisterrae, which has a wide variety of marine life on display. The nearby beaches are also a big hit with families, as there are plenty of opportunities for swimming, sunbathing, and building sandcastles. For a more active day out, the Parque de la Musica offers BMX tracks, skate parks, and climbing walls, while the Terra Natura animal park is perfect for younger children. Ribeira is also home to a number of museums, such as the Museo Arqueologico de Galicia, which has an excellent collection of Roman artifacts.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ribeira, Spain
1. Visit the Santa Maria Cathedral: The Santa Maria Cathedral is a must-see for anyone visiting Ribeira. This beautifully intricate cathedral is one of the most important Gothic buildings in all of Spain.
2. Take a stroll through the Old Town: Ribeira’s Old Town is a lovely place to explore on foot. With its picturesque streets and interesting architecture, the Old Town is a great place to spend an afternoon.
3. Visit the Tower of Hercules: The Tower of Hercules is a Roman lighthouse that is still in use today. This landmark is a great place to get a glimpse of Ribeira’s history.
4. Have a picnic in the Park of the People: The Park of the People is a lovely park in the center of Ribeira. This is the perfect place to enjoy a picnic lunch on a sunny day.
5. Go for a swim at the Playa de las Catedrales: The Playa de las Catedrales is a beautiful beach located just outside of Ribeira. This is the perfect place to take a dip on a hot day.
6. Visit the Museo de Arte Contemporaneo: The Museo de Arte Contemporaneo is a great place to see some of Ribeira’s contemporary art. This museum is home to a variety of modern and contemporary art.
7. Browse the shops in the El Corte Ingles shopping center: El Corte Ingles is a large shopping center located in the center of Ribeira. This is the perfect place to find some souvenirs or gifts for friends and family back home.
8. Take a ride on the Ferris wheel at the Ribeira Park: The Ribeira Park is home to a large Ferris wheel. This is a great activity for kids, and it offers stunning views of the city.
9. Visit the Teatro Principal: The Teatro Principal is a beautiful theatre located in the center of Ribeira. This is the perfect place to see a show or concert while in town.
10. Get some ice cream at La Casa Del Bombon: La Casa Del Bombon is a great place to get some delicious ice cream. This shop is located in the Old Town, and it offers a variety of flavors to choose from.