There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Rhodes, Iowa! For starters, the city is home to a number of parks perfect for exploring, playing games, and picnicking. For a more active adventure, take the kids to the local swimming pool or go hiking and biking on the many trails throughout the city. Kids will also enjoy visiting the Rhodes Public Library, where they can check out books, movies, and games. And, if the weather is nice, be sure to take advantage of the numerous playgrounds, ball fields, and splash pads located throughout Rhodes. No matter what your family enjoys, you’re sure to find something to do in Rhodes that everyone will love!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Rhodes, Iowa
1. Quest the Castle: This is a local interactive attraction in Rhodes where guests can explore 12 different rooms, solve puzzles, and find hidden objects.
2. Mini golf: There are several miniature golf courses in Rhodes, perfect for a fun and challenging activity for kids of all ages.
3. Roller skating: A classic activity that’s always fun, kids can burn off some energy at one of Rhodes’ roller rinks.
4. Bowling: Another great way to have fun and stay active, kids can enjoy a game or two at one of Rhodes’ bowling alleys.
5. Arcades: Rhodes has several arcades where kids can play the latest video games and try to win prizes.
6. Movies: A trip to the movies is always a fun outing, and Rhodes has several theaters to choose from.
7. Parks: Rhodes has several parks perfect for a picnic lunch, a game of catch, or just running around and exploring.
8. Swimming: Kids can cool off in summer at one of Rhodes’ public pools, or take a dip in the lake at one of the city’s beaches.
9. Bike riding: Rhodes is a great place to explore by bike, and there are plenty of trails and paths to follow.
10. Museum: The Clark House Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Rhodes and see some interesting artifacts.