There’s so much to do in Renovo for kids! They can explore the many different gardens and parks, go on fun adventures in the woods, and even enjoy some indoor fun at the many museums and art galleries. And, of course, there’s always the option to just relax and enjoy the scenic views. No matter what your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to love in Renovo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Renovo, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Pennsylvania Wilds Center. The Pennsylvania Wilds Center is a great place to learn about the natural history of the area. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and they have a variety of programs and events for kids to participate in.
2. Take a hike in the Susquehanna State Park. The Susquehanna State Park is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. There are miles of hiking trails to explore, and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking.
3. Go fishing in the Kettle Creek. Kettle Creek is a great place to go fishing. There are a variety of fish to be caught, and the scenery is beautiful.
4. Attend a Renovo Phillies game. The Renovo Phillies are a Minor League Baseball team that plays in the Susquehanna League. They offer a variety of ticket options, and the games are always a lot of fun.
5. Visit the Bucktail State Park Natural Area. The Bucktail State Park Natural Area is a great place to see some of the most beautiful scenery in Pennsylvania. There are a variety of hiking trails, and the views are simply stunning.
6. Explore the Winona Falls. The Winona Falls are a series of waterfalls located in the Susquehanna State Park. They are a beautiful sight, and the hiking trails that lead to them are fairly easy to follow.
7. Go canoeing or kayaking on the Susquehanna River. Canoeing or kayaking on the Susquehanna River is a great way to see the area from a different perspective. There are a variety of rental companies that offer canoe and kayak rentals.
8. Visit the Elk County Visitor’s Bureau. The Elk County Visitor’s Bureau is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the area. They offer a variety of informational brochures and pamphlets, and the staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have.
9. Take a scenic drive on the Elk Scenic Drive. The Elk Scenic Drive is a beautiful drive that takes you through the heart of the Elk State Forest. The views are simply stunning, and there are a variety of places to stop along the way to take in the sights.
10. Visit the Allegheny National Forest Visitor Center. The Allegheny National Forest Visitor Center is a great place to learn about the history and ecology of the Allegheny National Forest. They offer a variety of educational programs and events, and the staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have.