There are many kid friendly things to do in Renningen. For example, the Mäuselbachtal Nature Park is a great place for kids to explore. The park has a playground, a petting zoo, and a variety of hiking trails. The Oberes Murgtal Museum is another great option for kids. The museum has a variety of interactive exhibits that teach about the history of the Murgtal region. The Renningen Carnival is also a great option for kids. The carnival takes place every year in the spring and features a variety of activities and rides for kids to enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Renningen, Germany
1. Visit the Mercedes-Benz Museum – This museum is a must-see for any car lover. It showcases the history of the Mercedes-Benz company and its many iconic vehicles.
2. Take a ride on the Renningen Railway – This mini railway is a great way to see the town and its surroundings. It runs from the center of town to the nearby forest.
3. Visit the Schiller Schloss – This castle is set in a beautiful park and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Renningen.
4. Enjoy the views from the Wasserschloss – This water castle is located on an island in the middle of a lake. It can be reached by a short walk or by taking a boat ride.
5. Walk or cycle around the Mühlbachtal – This scenic valley is a great place to relax and take in the views.
6. Visit the Kinderhaus am Baggersee – This children’s museum is a great place to learn about the local history and culture.
7. Get active at the Freizeitzentrum Renningen – This recreation center has a wide range of facilities, including a swimming pool, tennis courts and a climbing wall.
8. Play mini golf at the Minigolfanlage – This mini golf course is located in the center of town and is a great way to have some fun with the family.
9. Take a walk in the Schonbuch forest – This forest is a great place to go for a walk or a hike and enjoy the peace and quiet.
10. Go for a swim at the Freibad – This outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to cool off on a hot summer day.