Rembrandt, Iowa is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained. The town has a community pool, several parks, and a variety of events and activities that are geared towards families. In the summer, the town offers a free concert series, a farmers market, and a movie night in the park. There is also an annual 4th of July celebration that includes a parade, a carnival, and fireworks. Rembrandt is a great place to raise a family and the community is very supportive of families with young children.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Rembrandt, Iowa
1. One fun activity to do in Rembrandt, Iowa, is to go to the Dairy Queen and get an ice cream cone. The Dairy Queen is a popular spot for families with young children, as it has a playground and a wide variety of ice cream flavors to choose from.
2. Another great activity for kids in Rembrandt is to visit the city park. The park has a playground, a baseball diamond, and a walking trail. It’s a great place to spend an afternoon with the family.
3. If your kids are into painting and drawing, they’ll love the Rembrandt Art Center. The center offers art classes for all ages, as well as a gallery of artwork for visitors to enjoy.
4. The Rembrandt Public Library is another great place to take kids. The library has a large selection of children’s books, as well as computers with internet access that kids can use.
5. The Rembrandt Aquatic Center is a great place to take kids to cool off on a hot summer day. The center has a pool, a water slide, and a kiddie pool.
6. The Rembrandt Museum is a great place to visit with kids. The museum has a variety of exhibits, as well as a gift shop.
7. Kids will love the arcade at the Bowl-A-Rama. The arcade has a wide variety of games to play, as well as a snack bar.
8. A great place to take kids shopping is the Rembrandt IGA grocery store. The store has a kids’ section with a wide variety of items for sale.
9. The Rembrandt Community Center is a great place to take kids to play. The center has a gymnasium, a game room, and a craft room.
10. The Rembrandt Golf Course is a great place to take kids to play golf. The course has a pro shop, a putting green, and a driving range.