Cuba is a great place to visit with kids. There are many kid-friendly things to do in Regla, Cuba. One of the most popular things to do is to visit the dolphinarium. Kids can interact with the dolphins and see them perform tricks. Another popular activity is to go on a glass bottom boat ride. Kids can see the fish and other marine life while the boat is sailing over the water. Cuba also has many parks and playgrounds where kids can play. The Regla Municipal Museum is also a great place to take kids. They can learn about Cuban history and culture while exploring the museum.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Regla, Cuba
1. Visit the Museo de Regla. This museum is dedicated to the Afro-Cuban religion of Santería and features displays on the history and beliefs of the religion.
2. Take a walk around the neighborhood. The streets of Regla are lined with colorful homes and businesses, making it a pleasant place to take a stroll.
3. Check out the local market. The market is a great place to find fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as Cuban souvenirs.
4. Stop by the Casa de la Cultura. This cultural center offers a variety of activities and classes for children, including dance, art, and music.
5. Visit the Parroquia de Nuestra Señora de Regla. This church is the principal religious center for Santería in Cuba and is known for its ornate altar.
6. Have a picnic in the park. Regla’s Parque Central is a beautiful spot for a picnic, with its statue of the Virgin Mary and views of the harbor.
7. Take a boat ride. Boats leave regularly from the harbor for short trips around the bay.
8. Play in the playground. The playground at Parque Central has a variety of equipment for kids to enjoy, including swings, slides, and monkey bars.
9. Go for a swim. Regla’s beaches are just a short walk from the center of town and offer great swimming and lounging opportunities.
10. try Cuban ice cream. Helado Coppelia is a popular ice cream parlor in Regla, serving up delicious scoop of Cuban-style ice cream in a cone.