Reedsville is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do, from exploring the local parks to visiting the Reedville Museum. The Reedville Library is also a great place for kids to spend some time, with plenty of books, games, and activities to keep them entertained. And for those looking for a little more adventure, there are plenty of hiking trails and bike paths to explore in the area. Whatever your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to enjoy in Reedsville!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Reedsville, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Amish Farm and House.
2. Tour the Pennsylvania State Capitol building.
3. Visit the Mitchell Museum of the American Indian.
4. See a show at the Landis Valley Museum.
5. Check out the Reedsville Rail Trail.
6. Take a tour of the Hershey Chocolate Factory.
7. Visit the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire.
8. Take a scenic drive down the Lincoln Highway.
9. Visit the Indian Echo Caverns.
10. Go camping at Joseph T. Simpson Public Library.