There are many kid friendly activities to do in Redgranite, Wisconsin. For example, the public library offers many programs for kids such as story times, summer reading programs, and more. There are also three city parks which are great for picnics, playgrounds, and hiking. Additionally, the municipal pool is open to the public during the summer months and offers swim lessons for kids. Lastly, the Redgranite Historical Society offers many educational programs and tours for kids throughout the year.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Redgranite, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Wildcat Mountain State Park: The Wildcat Mountain State Park is a great place to hike and explore the outdoors with your kids. There are plenty of trails to choose from, and the views from the top of the park are simply breathtaking.
2. Go fishing at the Redgranite Quarry: The Redgranite Quarry is a great place to take your kids fishing. There is a large pond in the quarry that is stocked with fish, and the quarry is also a great place to picnic.
3. Play a round of mini golf at the Fun City Family Entertainment Center: The Fun City Family Entertainment Center is a great place to take your kids for a round of mini golf. The center also has a arcade, laser tag, and go-karts, so your kids can have an exciting day out.
4. Visit the Waupaca County Historical Society Museum: The Waupaca County Historical Society Museum is a great place to take your kids to learn about the history of the area. The museum has a variety of exhibits that your kids will enjoy, and they can even dress up in period clothing.
5. Check out the animals at the Pine Ridge Petting Zoo: The Pine Ridge Petting Zoo is a great place to take your kids to see a variety of animals. The zoo has horses, goats, llamas, pigs, and many other animals that your kids will love.
6. Go tubing down the Wolf River: The Wolf River is a great place to go tubing with your kids. The river is slow moving, so it is perfect for kids of all ages.
7. Have a picnic at one of the many parks in the area: There are a number of parks in the Redgranite area that are perfect for picnics. Pack a lunch and spend the day at one of the parks with your kids.
8. Go sledding at the Granite Peak Ski Area: The Granite Peak Ski Area is a great place to go sledding with your kids. The ski area has a number of hills that your kids can sled down, and there is also a lift that takes you back to the top.
9. Visit the Waupaca County Fair: The Waupaca County Fair is a great place to take your kids for a day of fun. The fair has a variety of rides, games, and attractions that your kids will love.
10. Go for a swim at one of the many lakes in the area: The Redgranite area is home to a number of lakes that are perfect for swimming. Take your kids to one of the lakes for a day of fun in the sun.