There are many kid friendly things to do in Reardan, Washington. One great option is to visit the Children’s Museum of Spokane. This museum is full of interactive exhibits and activities for kids of all ages. Another great option for kids is to visit the Coeur d’Alene Zoo. This zoo has a wide variety of animals, as well as a petting zoo and a playground. There are also many parks and trails in Reardan that are great for kids to explore.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Reardan, Washington
1. Head to the Cascades Wildlife Safari for a fun-filled day of animal watching.
2. Visit the Reardan Memorial Museum to learn about the town’s history.
3. Stroll through Reardan’s charming downtown area and pop into some of the unique shops.
4. have a picnic lunch at one of Reardan’s beautiful parks.
5. Spend an afternoon at the Reardan Community Center, where you can swim, play basketball, or use the weight room.
6. Take a scenic hike through one of Reardan’s nature trails.
7. Go fishing at one of Reardan’s many lakes and ponds.
8. Attend a performance at the Civic Auditorium, where the Reardan High School band often performs.
9. Go on a horseback riding adventure at one of Reardan’s stables.
10. Have a blast at Reardan’s Main Street Pizza, where you can enjoy delicious pizza and arcade games.