Randolph is a great town for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. The town has two main parks, Central Park and Martin Park, both of which have playgrounds, picnic areas, and walking trails. In the summer, the town also has a splash pad at Martin Park.
For indoor fun, check out the Gilbert H. Hood Middle School, which has an indoor track, basketball courts, and a weight room that are all open to the public. The town also has its own library, which has a children’s section and hosts regular story times.
If you’re looking for a unique activity, take a visit to the Randolph Museum. This small museum is housed in an old schoolhouse and has exhibits on the town’s history. Admission is free, and it’s a great way to learn about Randolph’s past.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Randolph, Massachusetts
1.Visit the Randolph Animal Pound- The Randolph Animal Pound is a great place to take your kids to see some animals. They have many different kinds of animals that you can visit and they also offer tours of the facility.
2. Take a Hike- There are many hiking trails in Randolph that are great for kids. You can explore the woods and see some amazing views.
3. Go Fishing- fishing is a great activity for kids of all ages. There are many ponds and lakes in Randolph that are perfect for fishing.
4. Play in the Park- There are many parks in Randolph that are perfect for kids to play in. They can burn off some energy and have a lot of fun.
5. Visit a Museum- There are several museums in Randolph that are great for kids. They can learn about the history of the area and see some amazing exhibits.
6. Go to the Beach- There are many beaches in Randolph that are perfect for a day of fun in the sun. Kids can build sandcastles, swim, and just have a great time.
7. Go Camping- Camping is a great way for kids to get away from it all and explore the great outdoors. There are many camping sites in Randolph that are perfect for families.
8. Go on a Nature Walk- There are many nature trails in Randolph that are perfect for a nature walk. Kids can see some amazing plants and animals and get some fresh air.
9. Visit a Farm- There are many farms in Randolph that are great for kids to visit. They can see how food is grown and meet some of the animals.
10. Have a picnic- Picnics are a great way to spend a day with the family. Randolph has many great picnic spots where you can enjoy a meal and the beautiful scenery.