Randlett is a small town in Utah with a population of just over 1,000 people. The town is located in the eastern part of the state, near the border with Colorado. Despite its small size, Randlett has a lot to offer families with young children. There are several parks and playgrounds in the town, as well as a public swimming pool. The town also has its own library, which hosts story times and other events for kids. For those looking for a bit more of an adventure, there are several hiking and biking trails in the area. And, for those interested in history, the town is home to the Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Randlett, Utah
1. Visit the Micro hot springs- The Micro hot springs are a series of springs located in the town of Randlett, Utah. The springs are located on a small piece of property owned by the town and are open to the public year-round.
2. Go fishing at the nearby reservoir- The reservoir located just outside of Randlett is a great place to go fishing. The reservoir is stocked with fish and is open to the public year-round.
3. See the petroglyphs at the nearby canyon- The canyon located just outside of Randlett is home to a large number of petroglyphs. The petroglyphs are visible from the canyon rim and can be accessed by a short hike.
4. Visit the local museum- The Randlett Utah Museum is a small museum located in the town of Randlett. The museum is open to the public year-round and features exhibits on the history of the town and the surrounding area.
5. Take a hike in the nearby hills- The hills located just outside of Randlett are a great place to take a hike. The hills are covered in hiking trails and offer stunning views of the surrounding area.
6. Go horseback riding- There are a number of horseback riding trails located in the hills just outside of Randlett. The trails are open to the public and offer stunning views of the surrounding area.
7. Go ATVing in the nearby desert- The desert located just outside of Randlett is a great place to go ATVing. The desert is open to the public and offers a variety of trails to explore.
8. Go camping in the nearby forest- The forest located just outside of Randlett is a great place to go camping. The forest is open to the public and offers a variety of camping sites to choose from.
9. Go bird watching in the nearby wetlands- The wetlands located just outside of Randlett are a great place to go bird watching. The wetlands are home to a variety of birds and are open to the public year-round.
10. Have a picnic in the park- The park located in the center of Randlett is a great place to have a picnic. The park is open to the public and features a variety of picnic tables and benches.