There’s plenty for the kids to do in Ramsbottom! Visit Peel Tower, take a ride on the East Lancashire Railway, explore Peel Park, or play in the play area at Ramsbottom Cricket Club. If the weather’s not too good, check out Indoor Extreme, an indoor trampoline and climbing centre. For something a bit different, go on a Candlelit Tour of Ramsbottom Heritage Centre – it’s spooky and fun! And when you need to refuel, there are plenty of kid-friendly cafés and restaurants in Ramsbottom, including The Chocolate Café, Sticky Fingers, and The Kitchen.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ramsbottom, United Kingdom
1. Visit the East Lancashire Railway- take a step back in time and ride on a heritage steam train! The East Lancashire Railway offers a great day out for all the family. Climb aboard one of their heritage steam trains and take a journey through the beautiful countryside of Lancashire.
2. Visit Ramsbottom Cave- explore the dark depths of Ramsbottom Cave! This spooky attraction is sure to thrill the little ones. Discover the hidden secrets of the cave, and maybe even spot a bat or two!
3. Take a walk along the river- take in the fresh air and stunning scenery on a leisurely walk along the river. This is a great activity for the whole family to enjoy.
4. Visit Bury Market- explore the bustling Bury Market and find some great bargains! This is a great place to picking up some souvenirs of your trip.
5. Visit the Bolton Steam Museum- learn all about the rich history of steam power at the Bolton Steam Museum. This is a great attraction for budding engineers and history buffs alike.
6. Play mini golf at Frankie & Benny’s- enjoy a round of mini golf with the family at Frankie & Benny’s. This is a great way to spend an afternoon, and the kids will love the challenge of the course.
7.Visit the World of Owls- meet the resident owls at the World of Owls and learn all about these amazing creatures. This is a great attraction for bird lovers of all ages.
8. Take a ride on the East Lancashire Railway’s miniature railway- take a ride on the East Lancashire Railway’s miniature railway and see the sights of the railway from a whole new perspective. This is a great activity for the little ones.
9. Visit the Rossendale Leisure Trust- enjoy a day of fun and adventure at the Rossendale Leisure Trust. With a variety of activities on offer, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
10. Have a picnic in the park- enjoy a lovely picnic in one of Ramsbottom’s beautiful parks. This is a great way to relax and take in the stunning scenery.