There are many kid friendly things to do in Ragusa, Italy. One popular activity is to visit the thermal baths. The baths are located in Santa Domenica Valley and they offer a variety of different services such as massages, facials, andbody treatments. Another popular activity is to take a gondola ride through the canals of Venice. This is a great way to see the sights of the city and get a feel for the Venetian culture. There are also a number of museums in Venice that are great for kids, such as the Doge’s Palace and the Museo Archeologico.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ragusa, Italy
1. Visit the Ragusa Ibla: Ragusa Ibla is the old town of Ragusa and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is full of baroque architecture and is a great place to walk around and explore.
2. Eat some ice cream: Italy is famous for its gelato and there are lots of great places to try it in Ragusa.
3. Walk through the Giardino Ibleo: The Giardino Ibleo is a public garden in Ragusa with lots of beautiful flowers and trees.
4. Go to the top of the Duomo di San Giorgio: The Duomo di San Giorgio is the cathedral of Ragusa and has a magnificent view from the top of its bell tower.
5. Visit the Museo Civico: The Museo Civico is a museum in Ragusa which has a collection of art and archaeology from the area.
6. Go to the beach: There are some lovely beaches nearby which are great for swimming, sunbathing and building sandcastles.
7. Take a boat trip: Boat trips around the coast are a great way to see the area and there are lots of places to stop off and explore.
8. Go hiking: There are some great hiking trails in the area and it’s a great way to see the countryside.
9. Visit a winery: There are some excellent wineries in the area and it’s a great way to learn about the local wines.
10. Go shopping: There are lots of great shops in Ragusa, especially for souvenirs and local produce.