There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Ra-ngae, Thailand. One option is to visit one of the many elephant sanctuaries in the area. These sanctuaries provide a safe and natural environment for elephants, and also allow visitors to get up close and personal with these majestic animals.
Other popular kid-friendly activities in Ra-ngae include visiting the Tiger Kingdom, where you can safely interact with tigers; going on a safari through Khao Sok National Park; and taking a boat ride through the mangrove forests. For a more cultural experience, you can also visit a local temple or take a cooking class to learn how to make traditional Thai dishes.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ra-Ngae, Thailand
1. Visit Wat Ra-ngae, a beautiful Buddhist temple in town.
2. Stroll through the Ra-ngae Municipal Market, where you can find fresh produce, prepared food, and local handicrafts.
3. Take a walk or bike ride around scenic Lake Tana.
4. Visit the Ra-ngae Nong Academy, a historic building that now houses a museum and library.
5. Check out the Ra-ngae City Hall, a beautiful colonial-style building that now houses the Ra-ngae tourist information center.
6. Go on a safari at Khao Sok National Park, where you can see elephants, tigers, and other wildlife up close.
7. Take a boat ride through the mangrove forests of Ao Phang Nga National Park.
8. Visit the Muang Boran, a huge open-air museum with replicas of Thailand’s most famous temples and monuments.
9. Go swimming or relaxing at one of Ra-ngae’s many beautiful beaches, such as Ao Rai Beach or Hat Klong Plu Beach.
10. Learn about Ra-ngae’s rich history at the Ra-ngae National Museum.