Quzhou is a small city located in southeastern China. Although it is not a major tourist destination, there are still a few kid-friendly things to do in and around Quzhou. The Quzhou Zoo is a popular destination for families with young children. The zoo has a variety of animals, including tigers, lions, bears, and monkeys. There is also a petting zoo where kids can interact with some of the animals. For those interested in Chinese culture, the Quzhou Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the Quzhou region. The museum has a number of ancient artifacts on display, as well as a small library. Families with kids who enjoy the outdoors will find plenty to do in and around Quzhou. There are a number of hiking and biking trails in the area, and the nearby Jiulong River is perfect for swimming, fishing, and tubing. Quzhou is also home to a waterpark, which is a great way to beat the heat during the summer months.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Quzhou, China
1. Visit the Quzhou Dinosaur Park to see life-size dinosaur models and learn about these prehistoric creatures.
2. Stroll through the Quzhou Botanical Garden to see a variety of plant life and flowers.
3. Have fun at the Happy Island Water Park, where you can splash around and cool off in the hot summer days.
4. Visit the Quzhou Museum to learn about the history and culture of the city.
5. Walk along Jiehe Road, also known as the “Bamboo Road”, to see the bamboo forest and enjoy the peaceful scenery.
6. Get up close to some of the animals at the Xianrenjie Zoo, where you can see tigers, lions, bears, and more.
7. Go for a swim at the Quzhou Sports Center, where there is an indoor and outdoor pool.
8. Play some arcade games or go bowling at the Riverside International Leisure Center.
9. Take a boat ride on the Qujiang River to see the city from a different perspective.
10. Sample some of the local cuisine at one of the many restaurants in Quzhou.