Quitilipi is a small town located in the province of Chaco, in northern Argentina.
The area is known for its abundant wildlife, including many different species of birds and reptiles.
There are also a few small mammals, such as opossums and rabbits.
The region is home to the Mesopotamian hardwood forests, which are some of the most dense and biodiverse forests in the world.
There are many different kid-friendly activities to do in Quitilipi. One option is to go on a safari through the hardwood forests where you are sure to see a variety of different animals.
You can also go tubing or kayaking down one of the many rivers that wind through the area.
For those interested in history, there are a few different archaeological sites that can be visited.
And, of course, no visit to Quitilipi would be complete without sampling the local cuisine, which includes dishes such as empanadas, asado, and chimichurri.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Quitilipi, Argentina
1. Visit the Quitilipi Municipal Museum to learn about the town’s history and culture.
2. Stroll around Parque Central to see the beautiful flowers and plants.
3. Take a boat ride on Laguna Quitilipi to enjoy the scenic views.
4. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
5. Taste the local cuisine at one of the restaurants in town.
6. Shop for souvenirs and gifts at the markets and shops.
7. Visit the Quitilipi Chapel to see the stunning architecture.
8.Explore the Quitilipi Caves to see the amazing rock formations.
9. Go horseback riding through the countryside.
10. Take a dip in the thermal springs.