Queenstown is a small town located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. The town is home to a number of kid-friendly attractions, including the Queenstown Premium Outlets, the Queen Anne’s County Fairgrounds, and the Maryland Rural Heritage Museum.
The Queenstown Premium Outlets offer a number of kid-friendly stores, including a toy store, a children’s clothing store, and a candy store. The Queen Anne’s County Fairgrounds host a variety of events throughout the year, including a carnival in the summer and a Halloween festival in the fall. The Maryland Rural Heritage Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the Eastern Shore. The museum offers a number of kid-friendly activities, including a scavenger hunt and a hands-on activity area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Queenstown, Maryland
1. Take a scenic hike or bike ride on the Queenstown Heritage Trail.
2. Visit the Queenstown Premium Outlets for some great shopping deals.
3. Play a round of golf at one of Queenstown’s many championship golf courses.
4. Go for a swim at Sandy Point State Park or Cronin’s Beach.
5. Try your hand at fishing at any of Queenstown’s many waterfront parks.
6. Visit the Queen Anne’s County Fairgrounds for a dose of old-fashioned fun.
7. Stroll through Historic Downtown Queenstown for some unique shopping and dining.
8. Take a scenic drive down Queen Anne’s County’s scenic byways.
9. Visit the Queen Anne’s County Museum for a glimpse into the county’s past.
10. Enjoy a day of pampering at one of Queenstown’s many spas and salons.