There are many kid friendly things to do in Queensdale, South Africa. Families can enjoy a day at the Queensdale Zoo, take a scenic hike through the Queensdale Game Reserve, or explore the history of the region at the Queensdale Heritage Centre. For those looking for a more adrenaline-pumping experience, there are also a number of exhilarating activities available such as skydiving, white water rafting, and abseiling. Whatever your family is looking for, Queensdale has something to offer everyone.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Queensdale, South Africa
1. Visit the Queensdale Zoo: The Queensdale Zoo is the perfect place to take kids for a day of animal fun! With over 80 species of animals, the zoo offers something for everyone.
2. Go on a Safari: A Safari is a great way to see some of the world’s most amazing animals up close. Kids will love getting to see lions, elephants, and more on a safari.
3. Visit the Aquarium: The Aquarium is a great place to take kids to learn about the wonders of the underwater world. With over 30,000 fish, the Aquarium is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages.
4. Ride the Train: Kids will love riding the train through Queensdale. The train ride offers great views of the city and is a great way to see the sights.
5. Go to the Park: Queensdale is home to many parks, making it the perfect place to take kids to play. With playgrounds, picnic areas, and, walking trails, parks are a great way to get kids active.
6. Visit the Museum: The Queensdale Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the history and culture of the area. With exhibits on the history of the area, the museum is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages.
7. Go to the Beach: Queensdale is home to many beaches, making it the perfect place to take kids to play. With its warm water and sandy beaches, the Queensdale beaches are a great way to spend a day.
8. Ride the Ferris Wheel: The Ferris wheel is a great way to get a bird’s eye view of the city. Kids will love riding high above the ground and seeing the sights of Queensdale.
9. Bowl at the Alley: Kids will love spending some time at the Queensdale bowling alley. With its kid-friendly lanes and arcade, the bowling alley is a great place to spend an afternoon.
10. Go Ice Skating: Ice skating is a great way to spend an afternoon in Queensdale. With its indoor rink, the Queensdale Ice Arena is the perfect place to take kids for a day of skating fun.