Qiryat Shemona is a small town located in the Galilee region of northern Israel. Despite its small size, there are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Qiryat Shemona. Visitors can enjoy hiking and biking trails, horseback riding, and even paintball. There are also several museums and galleries in town, as well as a few parks and playgrounds. For those looking for a more unique experience, Qiryat Shemona also offers several bed and breakfasts, as well as a handful of restaurants serving traditional Israeli cuisine.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Qiryat Shemona, Israel
1. Walk or bike through the Yad Mordechai kibbutz.
2. Visit the Nahal Rimon Waterfall.
3. Go on a safari in the Yotvata Hai-Bar Nature Reserve.
4. Visit the Ma’agan Michael Nature Reserve.
5. Take a dip in the Sea of Galilee.
6. Hike up Mount Hermon.
7. Visit the Banias Waterfalls.
8. Explore the Golan Heights Winery.
9. Take a ride on the SnowRay mountain coaster.
10. Visit the Gamla Nature Reserve.