There are plenty of kid friendly activities to enjoy in Qiongshan, Hainan Province, China. For starters, many of the beaches and parks offer great opportunities to explore and play. The Nantian Hotsprings and Wugongshan National Nature Reserve are also great places to take the family. There are also several museums and cultural attractions, such as the Hainan Provincial Museum and the Hainan Museum of the Southern Songs Dynasty, that are worth a visit. And of course, no trip to Qiongshan would be complete without indulging in some of the delicious local cuisine.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Qiongshan, China
1. Qiongshan Botanical Garden: The Qiongshan Botanical Garden is a large public park that features a variety of plant life and gardens. The park also has a playground, a picnic area, and a pond.
2. Qiongshan Zoo: The Qiongshan Zoo is a large zoo that is home to a variety of animals from all over the world. The zoo also has a playground, a petting zoo, and a miniature train.
3. Qiongshan Museum: The Qiongshan Museum is a large museum that features a variety of exhibitions on the history and culture of China. The museum also has a library, a gift shop, and a cafe.
4. Qiongshan Park: The Qiongshan Park is a large public park that features a variety of activities and amenities such as a playground, a basketball court, a tennis court, and a pond.
5. Qiongshan Sports Complex: The Qiongshan Sports Complex is a large sports complex that features a variety of facilities such as a swimming pool, a track, a gym, and a soccer field.
6. Qiongshan Aquarium: The Qiongshan Aquarium is a large aquarium that features a variety of marine life. The aquarium also has a gift shop and a cafe.
7. Qiongshan Children’s Museum: The Qiongshan Children’s Museum is a large museum that is designed specifically for children. The museum has a variety of interactive exhibits as well as a gift shop and a cafe.
8. Qiongshan Olympic Park: The Qiongshan Olympic Park is a large park that was built for the 2008 Summer Olympics. The park has a variety of sports facilities as well as a playground and a picnic area.
9. Qiongshan Library: The Qiongshan Library is a large library that features a variety of books, magazines, and newspapers. The library also has a cafe.
10. Qiongshan Art Gallery: The Qiongshan Art Gallery is a large art gallery that features a variety of paintings, sculptures, and photographs. The gallery also has a gift shop.