Pyskowice is a great place for families with kids. The town has many parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy. There is also a large waterpark with slides and a pool for kids to cool off in during the summer months. Pyskowice also has a few museums that are perfect for kids, such as the Museum of Toys and the Museum of Dolls. If your kids are into sports, they can enjoy watching a game of football (soccer) at Pyskowice Stadium.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pyskowice, Poland
1. Visit the Pszczyna Castle – Pszczyna Castle is a beautiful landmark in Pyskowice and a great place to take the kids. The castle has a museum inside with exhibits on the history of the area and the castle itself. There is also a garden on the grounds that the kids will love to explore.
2. Take a stroll through Park Zdrojowy – Park Zdrojowy is a large park in the center of Pyskowice that is perfect for a nice family walk. The park has a playground for the kids to play on, along with a pond and plenty of open space to run around.
3. Go for a swim at the swimming pool – Pyskowice has a great public swimming pool that the whole family can enjoy. The pool has a shallow end for the little ones and a deeper end for the older kids. There are also plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas around the pool so you can relax in the shade.
4. Visit the Pyskowice Zoo – The Pyskowice Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. The zoo has a wide variety of animals, both native and exotic, that the kids will love to see. There is also a playground and a petting zoo so the kids can get up close and personal with some of the animals.
5. Play some mini golf – Pyskowice has a great mini golf course that the whole family can enjoy. The course is located in the park and is perfect for a few rounds of family fun.
6. Go for a bike ride – Pyskowice is a great place to go for a bike ride as there are plenty of trails and bike paths to explore. The kids will love getting out and about on their bikes, and you can all enjoy some fresh air and exercise at the same time.
7. Have a picnic in the park – Pack a picnic lunch and head to one of Pyskowice’s parks for a leisurely afternoon picnic. The kids will love running around and playing games while you relax and enjoy the scenery.
8. Go ice skating – Pyskowice has an indoor ice skating rink that is perfect for a family outing. The kids can skate to their heart’s content while you watch on from the sidelines.
9. Play some tennis – Pyskowice has a number of public tennis courts that you can use for a game of family tennis. The kids will love running around the court and trying to hit the ball, and you can all enjoy some friendly competition.
10. Go for a walk – Pyskowice is a great place to go for a walk, and there are plenty of scenic routes to explore. The kids will love getting out and about, and you can all enjoy some fresh air and exercise.