There are many kid friendly things to do in Putte, Belgium. One of the most popular is the Pony Parkkill which is a great place for children to play and have fun. There are also many different parks and playgrounds in Putte which are perfect for a day out with the family. Another great option for kids is the National Museum which has many different exhibits that are interesting and educational. If you are looking for something a little different, the Brussels Zoo is also a great option and is one of the largest zoos in Europe.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Putte, Belgium
1. Visit the Church of Saint Bavo. The Church of Saint Bavo is a Romanesque and Gothic church located in the center of Putte. It is one of the most important historical monuments in the town.
2. Walk around Putte Castle. Putte Castle is a 13th century castle located on a hill above the town. It offers great views of the town and the surrounding countryside.
3. Visit the Putte War Memorial. The Putte War Memorial is a monument commemorating the fallen soldiers of World War I. It is located in the center of town.
4. Walk through the Putte Cemetery. The Putte Cemetery is one of the largest cemeteries in Belgium. It is located on the outskirts of town.
5. Visit the town hall. The town hall is located in the center of Putte. It is a beautiful building that houses the municipal offices.
6. Shop in the town square. The town square is located in the center of Putte. It is a popular place to shop for souvenirs and gifts.
7. Eat at a local restaurant. There are many great restaurants in Putte. Try the local cuisine such as mussels, Belgian chocolate, and Belgium waffles.
8. Take a boat ride on the canal. The canal runs through the center of Putte. Take a boat ride and enjoy the scenery.
9. Go for a walk in the park. Putte has many parks and gardens. Go for a walk and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
10. Visit the Tourist Office. The Tourist Office is located in the town square. They can provide you with maps and information about the town.