Putrajaya, Malaysia is a great place to visit with kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in this beautiful city. For starters, take a stroll through the stunning Putrajaya Botanical Gardens. With over 16,000 square meters of lush greenery, your kids will love running around and exploring all the different plant life. If they’re looking for something more active, Putrajaya also has plenty of great playgrounds and parks to explore. Kids will love climbing on the jungle gym, sliding down the slides, and playing games in the open green spaces.
If you’re looking for some educational activities, Putrajaya is home to many different museums. The National Heritage Museum is a great place to learn about the country’s history and culture, and the Putrajaya Tropical Botanic Gardens is perfect for little ones who are interested in plants and nature. If your kids are looking for a bit of excitement, take them to the PutrajayaChallenge Park where they can zip-line, rock climb, and go on a high-ropes course!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Putrajaya, Malaysia
1. Visit the Putra Mosque – The Putra Mosque is a beautiful mosque located in Putrajaya, Malaysia. It is one of the largest mosques in Southeast Asia and can accommodate up to 15,000 people at a time. The mosque is open to the public and offers tours for those interested in learning more about theMuslim faith.
2. Take a stroll through the Putrajaya Botanical Gardens – The Putrajaya Botanical Gardens are a beautiful and tranquil spot to relax and take in the sights and sounds of nature. The gardens are home to a variety of flowers, trees, and plants, as well as a scenic lake.
3. Visit the Putrajaya Independence Square – The Putrajaya Independence Square is a large open space that is perfect for a game of tag or a picnic lunch. The square is surrounded by several government buildings, making it a great place to get a taste of Malaysian politics.
4. Learn about Malaysia’s history at the Putrajaya Heritage Museum – The Putrajaya Heritage Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Malaysia. The museum is home to a variety of exhibits, including a replica of a traditional Malay house and a replica of a Malay fishing village.
5. Go for a swim at Taman Putra Perdana Lake – Taman Putra Perdana Lake is a large man-made lake that is perfect for a cooling dip on a hot day. The lake is surrounded by a walking path, making it a great place to get some exercise.
6. Play a round of mini golf at the Putrajaya Mini Golf Course – The Putrajaya Mini Golf Course is a great place to have some fun and test your golfing skills. The course is made up of 18 holes, each with a different theme.
7. Ride the Putrajaya Skytrex – The Putrajaya Skytrex is a thrilling amusement park ride that will take you on a roller coaster ride through the sky. The Skytrex is located in the middle of Putrajaya Lake, making it a great place to get a bird’s eye view of the city.
8. Watch a movie at the Alamanda Shopping Centre – The Alamanda Shopping Centre is home to Malaysia’s first IMAX theatre. The theatre shows a variety of blockbuster movies, making it a great place to catch a flick.
9. Enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants in Putrajaya – Putrajaya is home to a variety of delicious restaurants, offering something to suit every taste. From Malay and Chinese to Indian and Western cuisine, you’re sure to find something to your liking.
10. Go for a walk or a jog around Putrajaya Lake – Putrajaya Lake is a beautiful spot to go for a walk or a jog. The lake is surrounded by a scenic walking path, making it the perfect place to get some fresh air and exercise.