There are many kid friendly things to do in Putian, China. One of the most popular attractions is the Putian Amusement Park. This amusement park has a wide variety of rides and attractions, making it a great place for families with kids of all ages. Other popular kid friendly activities in Putian include visiting the Putian Zoo, going to the Putian Water Park, and exploring the many museums and temples in the city. Putian is also home to a number of parks and playgrounds, which are perfect for spending a day outdoors with the kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Putian, China
1. Visit the Putianhaiku Park – This park is a great place for kids to explore and run around. There are also a few playgrounds and a few ponds where you can feed the ducks.
2. Head to the Putian Municipal Museum – This is a great museum for kids with plenty of interactive exhibits.
3. Go on a hike – There are many hiking trails around Putian that are perfect for families.
4. Play at the Putian Water Park – This water park has plenty of slides and pools for kids of all ages to enjoy.
5. Climb Mount Gu – This is a great mountain for kids to climb with plenty of scenic views along the way.
6. Visit the Liyu Lake Wetland Park – This park is perfect for a day of picnicking and exploring the many trails and ponds.
7. Play at the Tianfuwan Playground – This is a great playground for kids with plenty of climbing equipment and slides.
8. Visit the Putian Botanical Gardens – These gardens are perfect for a leisurely stroll and there are also a few ponds where you can feed the fish.
9. Go horseback riding – There are many stables around Putian that offer horseback riding lessons for kids.
10. Have a picnic at Tianfu Square – This large square is a great place to have a picnic and people watch.