Pusad is located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a small town with a population of around 30,000 people. There are a few kid-friendly things to do in Pusad. One option is to visit the Pusad Fort. The fort was built in the 16th century and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the town. It is a large fort with many rooms and towers. There is also a museum inside the fort. Another option is to visit the Hindu temples in Pusad. There are several temples in the town, including the popular Shree Datta Temple. The temples are beautiful and offer a great opportunity to learn about Hinduism and Indian culture. Finally, Pusad is home to a number of parks and playgrounds. These are perfect for kids to run around and play. There are also several restaurants and cafes in Pusad that are kid-friendly.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pusad, India
1. Go on a safari at the Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary.
2. Take a tour of the Dhammagiri Vipassana Center.
3. Visit the Pusad Fort.
4. Go on a camel ride in the sand dunes of the Great Thar Desert.
5. Visit the Ajanta and Ellora Caves.
6. Swim in the crystal clear waters of the Tapti River.
7. Ride an elephant at the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
8. Shop for traditional Indian handicrafts in the markets of Pusad.
9. Taste delicious street food from vendors in Pusad.
10. Take a boat ride on the Narmada River.