If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Purwokerto, Indonesia, you’ve come to the right place! Purwokerto is a great city for families, with plenty of activities to keep everyone happy. Here are some of our top picks for things to do with kids in Purwokerto:
Visit Taman Sari Waterpark, where you can cool off with a swim or take on the water slides. For a different kind of wet fun, head to Cagar Alam Purworejo Baturraden and go tubing down the river!
If your kids are animal lovers, they’ll love a visit to the Purwakarta Zoo. They can see tigers, lions, bears, monkeys, and more, all while learning about conservation.
For a cultural experience, take the kids to see the Candi Sukuh temple, built in the 15th century. They’ll be amazed by the intricate carvings and architecture, and you can all learn about the history of this important site.
End the day with a treat from one of Purwokerto’s many ice cream shops – the perfect way to cool down in this tropical city!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Purwokerto, Indonesia
1. Visit the purwakarta kid’s museum
2. Go to the Purwakarta zoo
3. See the Purwakarta snail farm
4. Take a look at the giant statue of Bima
5. Check out the local market
6. Go to the Purwakarta water park
7. Take a walk through the forest park
8. Visit the Rice museum
9. Go to the Purwakarta art gallery
10. Take a tour of the Purwakarta castle