Puqi is a great town for kids! There are several kid-friendly activities to do in Puqi, China. The Monkey Forest is a great place to take the kids. They will be able to see monkeys up close and learn about them. There is also a water park and a few different museums that are perfect for family outings. The town is also filled with great shops and restaurants, so the whole family can enjoy a day out.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Puqi, China
1. Panda Express: Take a visit to the Panda Express where you can see and feed cuddly pandas!
2. Chengdu Culture Park: This is a great place to learn about the culture and history of Chengdu. There are also some traditional performances that take place here.
3. Kuanzhai Alley: This is a lovely pedestrian street that is full of historic buildings, Boutiques, cafes, and restaurants.
4. Anshi Street Mosque: This is the largest mosque in Chengdu and is a great place to learn about the Islamic faith.
5. Wenshu Monastery: This is a beautiful Buddhist monastery that dates back to the Tang Dynasty. It is a great place to learn about Buddhist culture and history.
6. Jinsha Site Museum: This museum is dedicated to the archaeological site of Jinsha. It is a great place to learn about the ancient history of Chengdu.
7. Tianfu Square: This is the largest square in Chengdu and is a great place to people watch and take in the sights and sounds of the city.
8. People’s Park: This is a large park that is perfect for a picnic or a leisurely stroll. There is also a lake where you can go boating.
9.Du Fu Thatched Cottage: This is a museum that is dedicated to the poet Du Fu. It is a great place to learn about the life and work of this famous poet.
10. Huanglongxi Ancient Town: This is a beautiful ancient town that is full of traditional architecture and narrow streets. It is a great place to take a leisurely stroll and soak up the atmosphere.