Pumiao is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, whether it’s exploring the many temples and historic sites, getting up close and personal with the resident pandas, or zip-lining through the jungle.
For the more adventurous kids, they can try their hand at rafting down the river, or hiking up to the top of one of the many mountains in the area. And of course, no trip to Pumiao would be complete without a visit to the Great Wall of China.
There are also plenty of kid-friendly restaurants in Pumiao, serving up both local and international dishes. And for those hot summer days, there are several water parks to cool off in. So whether your kids are looking for adventure or relaxation, Pumiao has something for everyone.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pumiao, China
1. Visit the National Museum of Pumiao: The National Museum of Pumiao is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Pumiao and China. There are many exhibits and displays that will keep kids entertained.
2. Take a walk or bike ride along the Pumiao River: The Pumiao River is a beautiful place to take a stroll or go for a bike ride. There are many scenic spots along the river that kids will enjoy.
3. Visit the Pumiao Zoo: The Pumiao Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals from all over the world. Kids will love seeing the lions, tigers, and bears.
4. Go to the Pumiao Aquarium: The Pumiao Aquarium is a great place to see a variety of fish and marine life. Kids will love seeing the sharks, turtles, and dolphins.
5. Visit the Pumiao Science Museum: The Pumiao Science Museum is a great place to learn about science and technology. Kids will love the interactive exhibits and displays.
6. Take a ride on the Pumiao Railway: The Pumiao Railway is a great way to see the city. Kids will love riding on the trains and seeing the sights.
7. Go swimming at the Pumiao Water Park: The Pumiao Water Park is a great place to cool off in the summer. Kids will love swimming in the pools and sliding down the slides.
8. Visit the Pumiao Children’s Museum: The Pumiao Children’s Museum is a great place to learn about Chinese culture and history. Kids will love the hands-on exhibits and displays.
9. Go to the Pumiao Amusement Park: The Pumiao Amusement Park is a great place to have fun. Kids will love riding the rides and playing the games.
10. Visit the Pumiao Flower Market: The Pumiao Flower Market is a great place to see a variety of flowers. Kids will love the colorful sights and smells.