Pulupandan is a municipality in the province of Negros Occidental, Philippines. The town is famous for its fishing industry and rice production. Tourists come to Pulupandan to enjoy the town’s natural beauty and to participate in its many festivities.
There are many kid-friendly things to do in Pulupandan. The town has a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a beach. Kids can also enjoy the many shops and restaurants in Pulupandan. The town is also home to a number of museums and historical sites.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pulupandan, Philippines
1. Watch fireworks at Pulupandan’s New Year’s Eve celebration
2. Watch the parade during Pulupandan’s New Year’s Eve celebration
3. Make a wish at the Wishing Well in Pulupandan
4. Visit the Pulupandan Museum and learn about the history of the town
5. Attend the Pulupandan Day celebration and participate in the activities
6. Visit the Pulupandan Zoo and see the different animals
7. Go to the Pulupandan Park and play on the playground
8. Take a walk or ride a bike around Pulupandan
9. Visit the Pulupandan Library and check out some books
10. Go on a picnic at Pulupandan Park