Pulteney is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. The Pulteney Beach is a great place to start, with plenty of activities for kids to enjoy. The Pulteney Farmer’s Market is also a great place to take kids, with plenty of fresh produce and other items to purchase. There are also several parks located throughout the town, perfect for a picnic or a game of fetch with the family dog. For those rainy days, the Pulteney Public Library has a great selection of books and activities for kids to enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pulteney, New York
1. Visit the Pulteney Outlet Streams: The two outlet streams of Keuka Lake are magnificent with their deep, dark blue waters and scenic views. The Pulteney Outlet Stream is excellent for swimming, fishing, and canoeing.
2. Let the kids explore at the Pulteney Museum: The Pulteney Museum is a great place for kids to explore and learn about the history of the village of Pulteney. They can view exhibits on the early settlers of the village, the Civil War, and the Finger Lakes Region.
3. Take a hike on one of Pulteney’s trails: There are several hiking trails in Pulteney, and they are all kid-friendly. The trails offer beautiful views of the Finger Lakes Region and the surrounding countryside.
4. Visit the Pulteney Center Cemetery: The Pulteney Center Cemetery is a beautiful, peaceful place to visit. The cemetery is the final resting place for many of Pulteney’s early settlers and their families.
5. Go for a bike ride: Pulteney is a great place to go for a bike ride. There are several scenic routes that wind through the village and the surrounding countryside.
6. Play at the Pulteney playground: The Pulteney playground is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. The playground has a variety of equipment for kids of all ages to enjoy.
7. Have a picnic in one of Pulteney’s parks: There are several parks in Pulteney, and they are all great places to have a picnic. The parks offer beautiful views of the Finger Lakes Region and the surrounding countryside.
8. Go fishing: Fishing is a popular pastime in Pulteney. There are several ponds and lakes in the area that are stocked with fish.
9. Go for a swim: There are several swimming holes in Pulteney. The water is usually warm and the scenery is beautiful.
10. Play tennis: The Pulteney tennis courts are open to the public and are a great place to play a game of tennis.