Puerto Esperanza is a town located in the Misiones Province of Argentina. It is situated on the banks of the Uruguay River, which forms the border between Argentina and Uruguay. Puerto Esperanza is a popular tourist destination due to its proximity to the Iguazu Falls, which are located just outside of town.
There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Puerto Esperanza. The town has a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a public swimming pool. There are also several churches and museums in town, which may be of interest to some kids.
Outside of town, there are plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities. The Iguazu Falls are a popular destination, and there are also several hiking trails in the area. For kids who are interested in animals, the Parque de los Indios is a great place to see some of the local wildlife, including monkeys, coatis, and toucans.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Puerto Esperanza, Argentina
1. Visit the Beagle Channel – The Beagle Channel is a great place to take kids for a walk, paddle in the shallows, or just to relax and take in the scenery. The area is also home to a variety of birds, making it a great place for birdwatching.
2. Go horseback riding – Horseback riding is a great way to explore the surrounding countryside and get some exercise. There are a number of companies that offer horseback riding tours in Puerto Esperanza.
3. Take a boat tour – Boat tours are a great way to see the area’s wildlife, including penguins, seals, and dolphins. There are a number of tour operators in Puerto Esperanza that offer boat tours.
4. Visit a penguin colony – Penguin colonies can be found in a number of different locations in Puerto Esperanza. Many of the penguins are used to humans and will approach close to people, making for a great photo opportunity.
5. Go whale watching – Whale watching is one of the most popular activities in Puerto Esperanza. The town is located in an area where a number of different whale species can be seen. There are a number of tour operators that offer whale watching tours.
6. Visit a seal colony – Seal colonies can be found in a number of locations in Puerto Esperanza. The seals are often very friendly and will approach people, making for a great photo opportunity.
7. Take a kayak tour – Kayak tours are a great way to see the area’s wildlife and get some exercise. There are a number of tour operators in Puerto Esperanza that offer kayak tours.
8. Go fishing – Fishing is a popular activity in Puerto Esperanza. There are a number of companies that offer guided fishing tours.
9. Take a hike – There are a number of great hiking trails in Puerto Esperanza. Hiking is a great way to see the area’s wildlife and get some exercise.
10. Visit a museum – There are a number of museums in Puerto Esperanza that offer a great way to learn about the area’s history and culture.