Prue is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to keep them entertained, whether it’s exploring the great outdoors or checking out the local attractions. Here are just a few kid-friendly things to do in Prue:
If your kids love the outdoors, they’ll definitely enjoy hiking and fishing in Prue. There are plenty of hiking trails to explore, and the fishing is great in the many lakes and streams in the area.
For a more educational experience, your kids can check out the Prue Heritage Museum. They’ll learn all about the history of the area, and see some amazing artifacts.
If your kids are looking for a little bit of excitement, they can check out the Prue Speedway. They can watch the races, or even take a spin around the track themselves!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Prue, Oklahoma
1. Take a look at the Prue Museum to learn about the history of this small town.
2. Head to the Prue Public Library for story time or to check out some books.
3. Check out the local playgrounds – there are several in town!
4. Go fishing at one of the many stocked ponds in the area.
5. Visit the Prue Wildlife Sanctuary to see some of the animals that call this place home.
6. Take a hayride at a nearby farm – many of them offer them in the fall.
7. Go on a nature hike and see what you can find in the woods around Prue.
8. Go horseback riding at one of the many ranches in the area.
9. Visit a nearby pumpkin patch and pick out the perfect pumpkin for carving.
10. Go trick-or-treating in Prue on Halloween – many of the businesses in town participate!