Assuming you would like a list of kid friendly activities in Provo, Utah:
Kids can enjoy exploring the Rock Canyon Park, going on a hike to see the waterfall, visiting the Brigham Young Historic Park, going to the Seven Peaks Water Park, playing at the Rotary Park, or riding bikes on the Provo River Parkway Trail. The Covey Center for the Arts offers rotating art exhibits and classes for kids, and the Utah County Children’s Choir practices nearby. The McKay Events Center is also home to BYU sporting events, as well as circus performances and other shows throughout the year. For a unique experience, kids can visit the Museum of Natural Curiosity, where they can learn about the natural world through hands-on exhibits.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Provo, Utah
1. The Museum of Natural Curiosity is a great place for kids to learn about nature and science.
2. The Seven Peaks Water Park is perfect for a hot day, with slides and a lazy river.
3. The Provo City Center Temple is a beautiful place to visit, and kids will love the expansive grounds.
4. Timpanogos Cave National Monument is a great place to explore and learn about the cave systems.
5. Bridal Veil Falls is a stunning waterfall that kids will love seeing.
6. Rock Canyon Park is perfect for a nature hike and explore the canyon.
7. Provo River Parkway is a great place to go for a walk or bike ride with the family.
8. The BYU Creamery is a must-visit for ice cream lovers, and kids will love all the flavors.
9. The Utah Lake State Park is a great place to spend a day, with boating, fishing, and swimming.
10. The Cascade Swimming Pool is perfect for a cooling dip on a hot day.