Providence, Kentucky is a great place for kids! There are many kid friendly things to do in the area, including visiting the Kentucky State Nature Preserve, going on a nature hike, visiting the Kentucky Horse Park, and much more. You and your family will never run out of things to do in Providence, Kentucky!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Providence, Kentucky
1. Take a stroll through the historic downtown area and check out the various shops and restaurants.
2. Visit the Newport Aquarium and see all the amazing sea creatures up close.
3. Go on a scenic hike or bike ride through one of the many parks in the area.
4. Play a round of miniature golf at one of the local courses.
5. Take a dip in the pool at one of the many hotels or public pools in the area.
6. Visit the Cincinnati Zoo and see all the exotic animals up close.
7. Get your thrills at Kings Island amusement park.
8. Go horseback riding at one of the many stables in the area.
9. Catch a movie at the local theater or drive-in.
10. Sample the local cuisine at one of the many restaurants in the area.