There are many kid friendly things to do in Progreso, Texas! For example, you can go to the public library and check out books, or visit the Progreso Parks and Recreation Department to play on the playground or take a swim in the pool. You can also buy ice cream at the Progreso Dairy Queen, or visit the YMCA to play basketball or use the weight room. Lastly, don’t forget to stop by Fiesta
Progreso to buy some candy and toys!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Progreso, Texas
1. Visit the Progreso Lakeshore Park for a nice afternoon picnic and swimming.
2. Go on a sunset horseback ride through the nature trails at Progreso Lakeshore Park.
3. Ride theProgreso Lakeshore Park train around the park for a unique view of the area.
4. Visit the Progreso Museum for a look into the history of the city.
5. Have a fun day out at the Progreso Splash Pad and Water Park.
6. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
7. Play a round of golf at the Progreso Lakes Golf Course.
8. Take a walk or bike ride through the scenic nature trails at Progreso Lakeshore Park.
9. Visit the Progreso Flea Market for a unique shopping experience.
10. Have a fun day out at one of the many parks in the city.