There are many kid friendly things to do in Princeton, Texas. One of the most popular things to do is to go to the Splash Pad at Loyd Park. The Splash Pad is a great place to cool off in the summer heat, and kids of all ages love it. There are also several parks in Princeton that are perfect for a picnic or a game of catch. For the more adventurous kids, there is a rock climbing wall at the Princeton Recreation Center. And, of course, no visit to Princeton is complete without a trip to the Collin County Museum, where kids can learn about the history of the area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Princeton, Texas
1. Head to The Art Center for a variety of art classes and workshops for kids!
2. Make a splash at The Splash Pad, a public water park perfect for cooling off on a hot day.
3. Visit The Farmers Market to pick up some fresh, locally-grown produce.
4. Take a stroll through The Historic Downtown District and check out the unique shops and restaurants.
5. Learn about the area’s history at The Princeton Heritage Museum.
6. Get your adrenaline pumping at The Jet Boat Adventures, an exhilarating boat ride on Lake Lavon.
7. Go on aNature Walk at The Big Lake Nature Preserve, a beautiful spot for hiking and bird watching.
8. Check out The Princeton Public Library, a great place to find books, movies, and more.
9. Play a round of mini golf at Hawaiian Falls Water Park.
10. Have some fun at The Party Place, an indoor playground perfect for rainy days.