Assuming you would like a list of kid friendly activities in Prigen, Indonesia:
Some kid friendly activities in Prigen, Indonesia include playing in one of the many parks throughout the city, visiting the Zoo Negara Malaysia, going on a safari at the Taman Safari Prigen, or visiting the Pulau Payar Marine Park. For a more educational experience, the Children’s Museum and Planetarium Dirgantara offer interactive exhibits and shows. Families can also bond while engaging in outdoor activities such as hiking or picnicking at Gunung Pancar, Gunung Gede, or Taman Wisata Alam Jaya. For a taste of local culture, one can attend a Wayang Kulit shadow puppet performance or watch the fire dancers at Kawah Putih Crater Lake.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Prigen, Indonesia
1. Visit the Taman Safari Indonesia.
2. Taman Safari Indonesia is a world-class zoo that is home to over 3,000 animals from all over the world. Visitors can see animals such as lions, tigers, elephants, giraffes, and rhinos up close. There are also a variety of shows and educational programs offered daily.
3. Visit the Jatim Park 2.
4. Jatim Park 2 is an amusement park that features a variety of rides and attractions, including a water park, a go-kart track, and a roller coaster.
5. Visit the Batu Secret Zoo.
6. The Batu Secret Zoo is a hidden gem that is home to a variety of exotic animals, including lions, tigers, and leopards. Visitors can also feed the animals and get up close and personal with them.
7. Visit the Selecta Teman Taman mini-park.
8. The Selecta Teman Taman mini-park is a great place for kids to run around and burn off some energy. The park features a variety of playground equipment, as well as a water park and a go-kart track.
9. Visit the Malang Rainforest Zoo.
10. The Malang Rainforest Zoo is a must-see for any animal lover. The zoo is home to a variety of endangered animals, including tigers, rhinos, and gorillas. There are also a variety of educational programs offered daily.