There are plenty of kid friendly activities to keep children of all ages entertained in Presho, South Dakota. For those looking to get outdoors, the city offers both a public swimming pool and a splash pad. The local library is also a great place to take kids, with its weekly story times and many kid-friendly book options. Other popular Presho activities for kids include visiting the Petrified Wood Park, attending a event at theStagecoach Museum, or exploring the Presho City Park. No matter what your child’s interests are, they are sure to find something to enjoy in Presho!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Presho, South Dakota
1. Go for a swim at one of Presho’s two city parks, Swan Lake Park or Riverside Park.
2. Visit the Pioneer Auto Show for a look at classic cars.
3. Take a scenic drive down one of Presho’s many country roads.
4. Go fishing at Swan Lake or Belle Fourche Reservoir.
5. Play a round of golf at the Presho Golf Course.
6. Visit the James Kjerstad Event Center for a variety of events and activities.
7. Take a hike or bike ride on one of Presho’s many trails.
8. Go to the Presho Drive-In for a classic movie experience.
9. Visit the Presho Museum for a look at the town’s history.
10.Have a picnic in one of Presho’s city parks.