There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Prata, Brazil. For starters, families can explore the city center together and visit the many historical landmarks and public parks. The city also offers a variety of museums and cultural centers that are perfect for kids, such as the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Museum of Natural History. Active kids will love spending time outdoors hiking and biking through Prata’s many green spaces. And of course, no trip to Prata would be complete without sampling the delicious food! From street food to high-end restaurants, there are plenty of options to please every palate.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Prata, Brazil
1. Visit the Praça da Sé.
2. Go to the top of the Edifício Itália.
3. Take a ride on the Santa Luzia funicular.
4. Stroll through Parque da Independência.
5. Visit the Sacred Heart of Jesus Church.
6. Admire the architecture of the São Paulo Cathedral.
7. Take a walk or bike ride through the Ibirapuera Park.
8. Visit the Museu Paulista.
9. See a show at the Teatro Municipal.
10. Go shopping at one of the many malls in the city.