There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to do in Prakhon Chai, Thailand! For starters, the kids can explore the different temples and markets in the city. There are also many parks and playgrounds to enjoy. The Prakhon Chai Zoo is also a great place to visit with the kids. And if the kids are looking for some adventure, they can go tubing down the river or go on a jungle safari!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Prakhon Chai, Thailand
1. Visit the Wat Pa Saim Temple: The Wat Pa Saim Temple is a beautiful Buddhist temple that is perfect for families to visit. The temple grounds are peaceful and serene, and the architecture is simply stunning. Kids will love exploring the different rooms and halls of the temple, and they’ll also enjoy seeing the large golden Buddha statue that is on display.
2. Go on a nature walk: Prakhon Chai is surrounded by beautiful countryside, so it’s the perfect place to go on a nature walk. There are plenty of trails to follow, and you’ll likely see some interesting wildlife along the way. This is a great activity for kids of all ages, and it’s a great way to get some exercise.
3. Visit the Prakhon Chai Zoo: The Prakhon Chai Zoo is a must-visit for families with kids. The zoo has a wide variety of animals, including tigers, lions, and leopards. Kids will love seeing all the different animals, and they’ll also enjoy the zoo’s playground and petting zoo.
4. Go on a boat ride: Prakhon Chai is located on the Nan River, so going on a boat ride is a must-do activity. There are a number of different boat tour companies that operate in the area, so you can choose one that best suits your family’s needs. Boat rides are a great way to see the scenery and they’re also a lot of fun for kids.
5. Have a picnic: Prakhon Chai is a great place to have a picnic. There are plenty of scenic spots to choose from, and you’re sure to find a spot that your kids will love.Picnics are a great way to spend some time together as a family, and they’re also a great way to save money on meals.
6. Visit the Prakhon Chai Museum: The Prakhon Chai Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Thailand. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits, and kids will love seeing all the different artifacts.
7. Go shopping: Prakhon Chai is home to a number of different markets and shops, so it’s the perfect place to go shopping. You can find everything from souvenirs to clothes to food, and you’re sure to find some great bargains.
8. Eat at a local restaurant: Prakhon Chai has a number of excellent restaurants, so be sure to eat at least one meal at a local spot. You’ll find a wide variety of Thai food, and you’re sure to find something that your kids will love.
9. Visit a Buddhist temple: Prakhon Chai is home to a number of different Buddhist temples, so be sure to visit at least one during your stay. Buddhist temples are a great way to learn about the religion, and they’re also beautiful places to explore.
10. Go on a safari: Prakhon Chai is located near a number of different national parks, so going on a safari is a great way to see some of the area’s wildlife. There are a number of different safari companies that operate in the area, so you can choose one that best suits your family’s needs.