There are many kid-friendly activities to do in Prado, Brazil. One popular activity is to go to the beach. The beaches in Brazil are some of the most beautiful in the world and kids will love playing in the sand and waves. Another great activity is to visit the Zoo. The Zoo is home to many different animals from all over the world and kids will love seeing them up close. Lastly, kids can enjoy the many parks and playgrounds that Prado has to offer. There are many different parks to choose from, each with its own unique attractions. No matter what your kids are interested in, they are sure to find something to do in Prado, Brazil that they will love.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Prado, Brazil
1. Visit the Amazon rainforest- The Amazon rainforest is the world’s largest tropical rainforest, spanning across Brazil, Peru, Colombia, and other South American countries. It’s filled with exotic plants and animals, and provides a unique experience for visitors.
2. Get up close and personal with capuchin monkeys- Capuchin monkeys are small, intelligent, and often very friendly animals. At the Prado Monkey Sanctuary, you can feed and interact with these playful creatures.
3. Take a swim in the river- The river running through Prado is filled with clean, fresh water. It’s perfect for a cooling swim on a hot day.
4. Visit the Prado Zoo- The Prado Zoo is home to over 200 different species of animals, from lions and tigers to monkeys and reptiles. You can also feed the animals and get up close to many of them.
5. Go on a safari- Prado is home to a large number of safari parks, where you can see animals in their natural habitat. You can also go on safari rides, which are both educational and exciting.
6. Visit the exotic bird sanctuary- The exotic bird sanctuary is home to over 100 different species of birds, many of which are rare and beautiful. You can see them up close and learn about their ecology and behavior.
7. Play in the park- Prado has a number of parks, all of which are perfect for a day of play. From playgrounds to picnic areas, there’s something for everyone.
8. Go fishing- The river running through Prado is filled with fish, making it the perfect place to go fishing. You can also buy fresh fish from the market.
9. Visit the museum- The Prado Museum is home to a collection of art and artifacts from the local area. You can learn about the history and culture of the region, and see some of its most treasured items.
10. take a dance class- Dancing is a popular pastime in Prado, and there are many places where you can take classes. Whether you want to learn the samba or simply want to have fun, you’ll find a class that’s right for you.