Pradera is a municipality located in the Colombian department of Valle del Cauca. It is a small town with a population of about 28,000 people. The municipality is located about 2 hours southwest of the city of Cali.
The climate in Pradera is tropical and the town is situated in a valley between two mountain ranges. The average temperature is about 26 degrees Celsius.
There are a few things to do in Pradera, Colombia that are kid friendly. One option is to visit the Pradera Zoo. The zoo is home to over 200 animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. The zoo also has a playground and a picnic area. Another option is to take a hike in one of the nearby nature reserves. There are several waterfalls and hiking trails in the area. Finally, kids can enjoy the fresh fruits and vegetables that are grown in Pradera. The town is known for its fresh produce, and there are several farms that offer tours and tastings.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pradera, Colombia
1. Visit the Pradera Zoological Park to see some of the world’s most exotic animals.
2. Head to the Centro Ecologico de Pradera to learn about the area’s ecology and wildlife.
3. go on a nature hike through one of Pradera’s many forests.
4. Have a picnic lunch at Parque Central de Pradera.
5. Visit the Los Lirios Botanical Gardens to see a wide variety of plants and flowers.
6. Go fishing in one of Pradera’s many rivers and lakes.
7. Take a horseback ride through the countryside.
8. Visit the Museo de Pradera to learn about the area’s history and culture.
9. Go stargazing at night in one of Pradera’s many open spaces.
10. Take a scenic drive through Pradera’s beautiful countryside.